Thursday, April 2, 2015

LITTLE MOMENT

Hey everyone!!! How are you? Looking forward to the weekend? I sure am!! Today I am sharing with you a beautiful girly layout using some of my favorite smaller pieces of Dusty Attic chipboards.

'Little Moments'


Some Details:


I have covered different sized chevrons from the Chevron Panel Small with patterned paper that coordinates with my paper layers. I have placed a group of Chevrons above and below my photo, using foam tape for dimension, with both groups pointing towards my photo like arrows.



I have tucked beneath my photo one of the ATC Frames #4. I absolutely love these at the moment and have been using them lots. I have primed it with gesso then added color with Twinkling H2o's. 
At the Bottom of the photo I have placed the Hashtag Saying #Lifeisgood. It has been painted black then randomly swiped with Gold Glitter Paint.


I have layered above my flowers and papers a Mini Ornate Frame. I have painted it with Dusty Attic Paint in Alabaster then given it a very thick coat of Dusty Crackle Varnish to get those nice big cracks. When the crackle paste was dry I have brushed Gold Glitter Paint into the cracks.
Both of the Butterflies have been painted using 13 Arts paints in Pink, Salmon and Coral.


That is all from me today!! I hope you have enjoyed my post!!

2 comments:

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave your lovely comments.... xoxox!!!