Just stopping by today to share with you my second creation for Prima's challenges this month this time a fun girly layout based on July's BAP. You can check out the challenge's, gorgeous DT work, and other entries on the blog here.
Here is this month's awesome sketch:
And here is my take on it:
Instead of using 3 photo's I have chosen to use a single photo. I have instead used 3 chipboard frames to make up this feature. The largest on on top of the photo has been covered with paper from the garden fable Collection. The other 2, a small one to the left on top of the bigger frame and another on the right tucked just beneath the photo, have both been painted with Art Extravagance White Crackle Texture Paste. I have then added color using a mix of Purple and Lipstick Mica Powders.
All the paper's used on this layout are from the garden fable collection.
The background was created by spreading some Art Basics Heavy White Gesso, then when it was dry painting it with a combination of Purple and Lipstick Mica Powders along with a tiny touch of Cotton Candy Color Bloom. When the color was dry I have scraped more Gesso on top before stamping some butterflies which I have painted with the same colors used in the background. I then added a little texture stamping with a Stamp from the Garden fable Collection.
Beneath my flowers, in random areas, I have used Soft Matte Gel to glue down Art Ingredients Glass Beads in Rust. They weren't really the right color to suit my layout so I have painted the beads with a very thick mix of Lipstick Mica Powder, then used a tiny bit more Gel Medium to sprinkle on some Microbeads in Blush.
For my title I have used one of Invild Bolme's Large Typo Bulbs. I love these, so much that I have had a single packet sitting on my desk for over a year and I have only just been able to bring myself to use one!!!
I have once again added color with a mix Mica Powders.
I have used a few resin pieces on here...... This gorgeous owl and three butterflies!!
All of the flower tips were brushed with Heavy White Gesso.
A couple of my flowers weren't really the right color so I have completely painted them with the same Mica Powders I used on the background. I have then used a small paintbrush to splatter the 2 colors of Mica powders randomly on all my other flowers, tying everything together.
As is typical for my I have added a lot of layers, dimension and different elements to achieve the look I wanted.
I hope you enjoy my creation and have found something in this post to inspire you!!
Have a great weekend everyone!