Wednesday, November 25, 2015

CHRISTMAS CARDS WITH VIDEO TUTORIAL

Hi everyone!!!
As you all know it is getting to that time of year when many of begin to think about Christmas, and begin getting prepared. It is around this time of the year that I begin to make all my Christmas Cards, though I must confess I generally only make them for close family members as I come from quite a big family and there is just no way I would have time to make cards for them all!!!! 

Today I want to share with you these 2 matching Christmas Cards I made using new products from 13 Arts. I find Christmas Cards much quicker to make if I do matching pairs as then there is no need to decide on entirely different papers, colors, designs, ect, and I can do both at the same time.

I also put together a Video Tutorial for you which you can find at the end of this post.

Here is first card I put together for you today.....

'Tradition'

Some details:





And here is the second.....

 'Rejoice'


 Some details:







Here is the Video too :-)


 13 Arts products used:

1 comment:

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave your lovely comments.... xoxox!!!