Monday, November 3, 2014

SPECIAL CASE AT CSI!!!

Hi everyone!!! I hope you are all  having a great week?? This week we have a very special case-file over at CSI. CSI Member, Lydibel Porrata, contacted Debbi over a year ago to create a special Case File for her Puerto Rican TV show, Creativa. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond her control, this Case File was unable to air.
We have decided to reveal this special Collaboration Case File anyway. With this first November Case File, our new Detectives make their debut! You will also see some retired Detectives make an appearance since this Case File originated over a year ago.

I had lots of fun with this case-file, though I must confess that I had a hard time with the brown. I occasionally add touches of a very light brown, but I don't feel comfortable mixing a darker brown with brights. However I created something I really love, even if it isn't my best work!!

 Case-file CC-3:

 

For my evidence I have used:

Trees and leaves: Some of my flowers have leafy bases.
Paint: I have painted my chipboard banners with 13 Arts paint and Ranger stickles, plus my background also contains paint.
Dots: I have used a dot stencil on my background, along with a piece of yellow paper that has dots in a slightly different shade.
Mixed-media background: I have used a variety of 13 arts mediums, paints, mists, and inks on my background along with some gold and black stamping.
Twine/string/fibres: I have used waxed twine behind my photo, gold thread rolled into circles and placed around the page, and calico, with frayed edges, also beneath my photo.,
Mist/paint splatters: IO have added lots of splatters with mist, paints and inks on my background.

For my journaling I have listed 5 fun facts on the back of the layout. I couldn't find room on the front!!!! It says:

1: This was the first time you ever crawled.
2: You could stand up and pull yourself around on furniture before you could crawl.
3: From the day you were born you have always had at least one hand that was near your mouth at any given time of the day.
4: You had the cutest little rolls on your legs.... I wish you still had them, they were just too adorable.
5: You started standing at 6 months, crawling at 7 months, and you were walking unaided at 8 months. 

'Shine'


Some details:


Some Prima flowers and  a flower stem from Green Tara.


I love this little metal frame from Prima..... I want to get some more!!


Dusty Attic chipboard banners and a Heidi Swapp wood arrow.


My title!!!


That's all from me today. A quick post I know but I have to get dinner out of the oven!!! I hope you are all having a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.. love all the details.. and very cute photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Such amazing page you did! I love it very much, and such the details...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your work Jaki. This is so charming full of bright and cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is awesome! I would love to see you playing at Scrap Around The World!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave your lovely comments.... xoxox!!!